- On a flat surface show your baby the cute characters.
- Push down and release the button at the top to make the characters spin.
- Let your child try this - use lots of encouraging language and talk about what you can both see and what the characters are doing.
- You may like to introduce language such as 'fast' slow', 'stop', start', 'spin'.
- Encourage lots of free play.
I purchased 3 different tops as there are triplets in the family. The entertainment and fun they have with these is fantastic. The cause and effect learning has added to their development and I am sure they will continue to love and play with these for a very long time.
Another Tolo action toy that is well made in attractive, bright colors. Requires no batteries. Our toddler grand daughter uses it to amuse her new sibling during tummy time! Just press down and watch the spin.
Super Cute, sturdy and spins a long time on one push on the Top. My 1 year old niece loves it. I’m looking to buy more toys.
My granddaughter is 1 1/2 and she loves this toy! We showed her one time how it operates and from then on she was hooked. She’s very independent and loves that she can make it spin without anyone’s help. Even fell asleep with it lol I’d say we have a winner
Adorable! Just as pictured.