- Size 17.5cm x 11.18cm x 13.5cm (L/W/H)
- Pull back action allows the Quad Bike to speed along!
- First Friends Farmer included.
- Can be free wheeled.
- Encourages interaction and imaginative play.
- An ideal addition to the First Friends Farm World!
- Strong and durable.
- Introduce your child to the First Friends driver and his quad bike - encourage independent exploration but if necessary demonstrate the character's moving, clicking parts and show your tot how the driver fits into his quad bike.
- Show your baby that the toy moves and encourage your little one to push it along the ground and crawl after it.
- Show your baby how to pull back the vehicle and watch it race across the floor. Encourage movement to retrieve it.
- Imitate the sounds a quad bike might make and praise your infant for any effort made to join in.
- Show your child how to place the driver in the quad bike. Encourage them to do it by themselves and to either push the toy along the floor, or pull back to make it spring into action. Encourage your toddler to chase after it.
- Imitate the sound effects of a quad bike and encourage your infant to do the same - ‘brum brum, beep beep’.
- Talk with your older child about the quad bike - What does it do? Where would you see one? Who might use one?
- Relate the toy to pictures or real farm quad bikes and show your infant the similarities between the two.
- Talk about the appearance of the quad bike and its driver - e.g. what color it is, how many wheels has it got? Introduce younger children to new language such as steering wheel, headlights, horn, etc.
- Encourage your child to use his or her imagination to play. Let your child take the lead but help with ideas if necessary. You may like to bring in other Tolo characters, vehicles and accessories to help your child create a colorful and imaginative world down on the farm or out on the African plains!