- Size 18 x 15 x 14cm( L/W/H).
- First Friends to the rescue!
- Comes with a First Friend Character.
- There is space in the back for a First Friend to fit.
- Fire Engine can be free wheeled.
- Highly Collectable.
- Encourages imaginative play and interaction.
- Strong and durable.
- Show your baby that the toy moves and encourage your little one to push it along the ground and crawl after it.
- Show your child how to make the car go. Encourage them to do it by themselves and to chase after it.
- Talk with your child about cars - what does a Fire Engine do? Why do we need Fire Engines? Why do we need Firefighters?
- Relate the toy to a real car and show your infant the similarities between the two.
- Talk about the appearance of the car and its driver - e.g. what color it is, how many wheels has it got?
Very impressed with the fire engine - sturdy, colorful, and easy for little hands to manipulate!
Charli is so excited to play with her new car . When she comes to visit, it’s the first toy out of her toy box and the last to go back in. Two happy girls.