- Size 20.3cm x11.5cm x 17.6cm (L/W/H)
- Press his head and watch him go!
- Clicking, turning head.
- Free wheeling.
- Pleasant rattling sound.
- Encourages interaction and imaginative play.
National Association of Toy and Leisure Libraries 2006 Silver Award
Practical Pre-School 2006 Bronze Award
Parent's Choice Award
- Let your toddler explore the toy and if necessary, show him or her how to turn teddy's head.
- Clear a path for teddy so that your toddler can move freely to retrieve him.
- Show your toddler how to make teddy ride his bike by pressing down his head and watching him go.
- Encourage your little one to move after teddy and repeat the performance.
- Build your infant's confidence with lots of positive reinforcement for new found balancing or walking skills.
- Be on-hand to retrieve teddy from any out of the way places.
I had bought one of these teddies for my grandson who is now 10. I was so pleased to find it again for our youngest grandchild. Easy to make “go” Just a gentle push down is needed and Teddy cycles gently away.
We love these toys. Good quality yet simple leaving room for the child to use some imagination.
My great grandson loves these toys..just started collecting them..well made ..bright colors ..and easy to show him how to use them..thanks
Push and Go Teddy