Watch your kids learn how to ride a bike with no training wheels, and endless hours of good fun. With an added easy grip footrest and rear mudguard you’re sure to love this easy and safe way to teach your kids how to ride a bike!
- For ages 2 - 5 years
- Puncture free tires
- Easy to assemble
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Easy Grip Footrest
- Rear Mudguard
- Lightweight sturdy frame (2.9kg)
- Overall size: 32” long x 23” high. (83cm x 59cm)
- Max rider weight is 25 kg
- Easiest Way to Learn How to Ride a Bike After spending some time riding their Let's Go Balance Bike, your kids will master balance and steering perfectly so when they do hop onto a pedal bike they’ll just ride away without training wheels.
- Grows With Them! With an easily adjustable seat and handlebars, the bike will grow with them, giving them the joy of riding from when they’re 18 months to 5 years old. The seat height adjusts between 11-19” (28-48cm) and the handlebar height adjusts from 18-22” (46-56 cm)
- Light Enough to Carry With a lightweight steel frame, there’s no need to worry about going too far. It’s easy to carry home again.
- Puncture Free Foam Tires The 12” wheels are made from EVA plastic which means they’ll never go flat and never need to be inflated… (Great news for Dads!)
- Safe for Cruising With an added sanded footrest your kids will be able to rest their feet whilst cruising down hills adding to the thrill of learning how to ride a bike.
- No More Dirty Feet The rear mud guard ensures the splatters don’t soil your kids shoes or the front of their bike so that sparkling new look will last a long time.
- Fun and Thrilling No more lagging behind with the little ones! Once your kid gets the hang of riding their balance bike, they’ll be whizzing along with the older ones, loving the freedom of being able to explore and adventure out.
- Exceptional High Quality With a sturdy steel frame, your balance bike will withstand all the bumps and crashes of learning how to ride a bike and will give your kids years of fantastic fun!
Finally… An easy way for your kids to learn how to ride a bike!
You’ll find it amazing that they’ll be learning how to ride a bike, without all the usual stress and tears. It’ll give them years of fun and adventure as they feel free to explore and ride along with the older ones.
Let's Go Balance Bikes are sturdy and are super high quality making them long lasting and perfect to pass on to your next kid. You’ll love how easy it is to assemble, tools included with no engineering skills needed!
By choosing a Let's Go Balance Bike you have the added features of an easy grip footrest and rear mud guard for extra fun whilst riding (and to help keep the washing basket empty. ;-)
We know kids have a knack for driving over every stone and bump so you’ll be glad to hear that Let's Go Balance Bike’s wheels are made from EVA plastic which means they won’t need inflating… EVER.
In the words of one very happy toddler ‘I love it; I like that I can balance on it!’
Watch out; They’ll be whizzing around the house, garden and playground in no time!