- Size 16.5cm x 11cm x 22cm (L/W/H)
- Pull back action allows the Go-Kart to speed along!
- First Friends Racing Driver included.
- Can be free wheeled.
- Encourages interaction and imaginative play.
- Strong and durable.
National Association of Toy and Leisure Libraries Good Toy Awards 2005 Recommended
Practical Pre-School 2005 Bronze Award
Parent's Choice Award
- Introduce your child to the First Friends driver and his racing go-kart. Let your child explore the toy independently but if necessary - demonstrate the character's moving, clicking parts and show your him or her how the driver fits into his go-kart.
- Show your baby that the toy moves and encourage your little one to push it along the ground and crawl after it.
- Now show your baby how to pull back the vehicle and watch it race across the floor. Encourage movement to retrieve it.
- Imitate the sounds a go-kart might make on the racing track and praise your infant for any effort made to join in.
- Show your child how to place the driver in the go-kart. Encourage them to do it by themselves and to either push the toy along the floor, or pull back to make it spring into action. Encourage your child to chase after it.
- Talk with your older child about the go-kart - What does it do? Where would you see one?
- Talk about the appearance of the go-kart and it's driver - e.g. what color is it? How many wheels has it got? Introduce younger children to new language such as steering wheel, headlights, horn, race etc.
- Imitate the sound effects of a go-kart and encourage your infant to do the same - ‘brum brum, beep beep’.
- Relate the toy to pictures or real go-karts and show your infant the similarities between the two.
- Encourage your child to use his or her imagination to play. Let your child take the lead but help with ideas if necessary. You may like to bring in other Tolo characters, vehicles and accessories to help your child create a colorful and imaginative world!
The GoKarts bright primary colors engaged my grandson immediately. He loves pushing the head and scooting after it as it zooms ahead!