- Size 19.3cm x 4.3cm x 8.6cm Rod:23.2cm x 5cm x5cm (L/W/H)
- A great item to add to Tolo’s range of bath and water toys.
- Hook the fish and reel them in!
- Submerge the fish and watch them blow bubbles.
- Cute little magnetic worm to attract the fish!
- Bright and colorful.
- Helps baby to understand the properties of water
Practical Pre-School 2006 Bronze Award
Familie & Co. Recommended
- At bath time introduce your infant to the three friendly fish and their little worm pal.
- Submerge the fish and show your toddler how they blow bubbles underwater.
- Show your infant how to hold the fishing line to try to catch a fish with the worm, then wind it in.
- You may have to help your younger child hold the rod with one hand, and wind with the other - older toddlers will soon get the hang of it.
- Introduce language such as 'float', 'sink', 'catch', 'underwater'.
- Introduce basic counting skills by counting the fish together.
- Teach your child to take turns with you and have mini fishing competitions. Count how many fish are caught in a set period of time.
- You may like to make up simple stories or sing songs about fish to add to your child's bath time enjoyment.
- Be positive and use upbeat language to encourage your toddler and provide a sense of achievement.