- Show your baby that the toy moves and encourage your little one to push it along the ground and crawl after it.
- Show your child how to make the car go. Encourage them to do it by themselves and to chase after it.
- Talk with your child about cars - what does a Police car do? Why do we need Police cars? Why do we need Police?
- Relate the toy to a real car and show your infant the similarities between the two.
- Talk about the appearance of the car and its driver - e.g. what color it is, how many wheels has it got?