- A fantastic set of 6 jungle themed pins with a ball.
- Stand them up and knock them over!
- Pins fit inside one another for easy transportation and to help prevent loss.
- Brightly colored with funny animal characters.
- Designed to help enhance hand eye coordination and manipulation skills.
- Encourages an understanding of cause and effect.
Practical Pre- School 2015 Gold
- Show your toddler the pieces of the set. Explain each animal and talk about the colors that they are. Perhaps you and your little one can make some animal noises?
- Pass them the ball and see if they can knock the pins over. Use encouraging language to guide them into doing this.
- Open each animal and fit them inside each other. Show your toddler how it doesn’t work if they are put in in the wrong order.
- Close the Elephant and let them hold the set – then let them try to open up each animal and create the bowling pins again.