- Double sided drumming fun.
- Two sides can be separated and played with at the same time.
- Drum has two sticks which clip into the sides.
- Rolls effortlessly, adding further play value.
2010 Gold Practical Pre-School Awards
Practical Pre-School 2009 Bronze Award
Parent's Choice Award
- Use one drumstick to bang on the drum. Give your child the other drumstick and encourage your infant to bang with you.
- Show your child the puzzle element of the toy - encourage him or her to take it apart to make two drums and fit the pieces together again.
- Separate the drum into two and encourage your infant to use both drumsticks.
- Have a drum and drumstick each. Hit the drum once, then twice...encourage your child to copy whatever you do. Try some simple sequences. This is also a good opportunity to reinforce basic counting skills.
- Show your little one how to roll the drum along the floor and encourage any movement to follow it.
- Encourage lots of free play with the drum.